Sunday, August 23, 2009

Flea Markets on the Fourth Sunday


I am in the mood for flea. It's not the first Sunday (Pasadena City College), and it's not the third Sunday (Veterans Stadium, Long Beach). Well, I'll have to try something new!
Okay, I have to journey to Santa Monica (pictured) or to Torrance. I have never been to the Santa Monica Flea at the Barker Hanger, but have seen it while on the way to the art fair. The location is really pleasant! It reminds me of England. If I go to Torrance a baby flea, I will also drop by Memory Lane, which is indoors and very laid back. You can drink your Starbucks while listening to the oldies and looking about the organized boothes. Hat, sunscreen, tennies, bags, and I gotta get gas and cash...Good thing I am posting this 'cause I forgot the camera! Ha!

Wertz Brothers Flea Market Calendar and other links

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin